The Mae Terra Flooring Collection represents the best of what consumers expect from hardwood flooring manufactured in Brazil.
- Unique visuals combined with High Durability
For almost 50 years, we have taken great pride in producing the highest quality hardwood flooring in Brazil. This is accomplished by:
- Only sourcing lumber from reliable and legal sources
- Maintaining a third party Certification, Verifying our sourcing and procedures are proper
- Continuing to invest in technology that allows us a high level of consistency in our production
- Leveraging our size to make sure we have all the species desired by consumers available for production
Mae Terra™ Hardwood Flooring is manufactured solely from lumber that is harvested from ecologically managed forests in Brazil. Only lumber that is certified by IBAMA (the government agency responsible for overseeing timber harvesting) is purchased and then used in flooring production.
In addition, we maintain a third-party certificate assuring verification of our commitment to the environment and the long term health of our country's greatest natural resource: OUR FORESTS.
Finally we take great pride in the fact that we utilize every part of the wood we purchase, creating zero waste.
Mae Terra Exotic Flooring is a great collection of selected solid Brazilian hardwood floors. Their size is compatible with Famous Induparquet hardwood flooring, such as 3", 4" and 5-1/2" by 3/4" solid. I've experienced noticeable longer average length of this collection than other competitions. Brazilain Pecan has 3 beautiful stain colors.